Refund // Cancellation policy
1. Requests for a refund of monies paid or cancellation or amendment of any travel products or services booked with third party provider (Travel Product Providers) on the Travlr Platform, including but not limited to accommodation, airfares, activities or experiences (Travel Products) will be governed by the relevant Travel Product Provider’s Terms and Conditions including their refund and cancellation policies (Polices) and your statutory rights.
Travlr is not responsible for and has no control over the Policies.
2. The Travel Products of Travel Product Providers are offered independent of Travlr and we are not liable to provide you a refund or facilitate the cancellation or amendment of a booking of a Travel Product made or completed with a Travel Product Provider on the Travlr Platform. You must contact the Travel Product Provider’s customer service team directly to make enquiries in respect of a refund, cancellation or amendment of your booking.
3. You should obtain and carefully read the Policies in respect of a Travel Product from the applicable Travel Product Provider before you make or complete a booking. In any case, you are advised that many airfares are non-refundable and you must check the refund policy of the applicable airline before proceeding with the booking.
4. By making or completing a booking of a Travel Product, you:
i. confirm that you have read and understand, and you accept, the Travel Product Provider’s Policies applicable to the booking of the Travel Product;
ii. agree, and undertake to be bound by, observe and comply the applicable Travel Product Provider’s Policies subject to confirmation of your booking by that Travel Product Provider.
5. You may be entitled to a refund of any payment made or rebooking or other remedy in respect of your booking, subject to the relevant Travel Product Provider’s Policies and your statutory rights where:
i. The Travel Product Provider fails to or cannot provide the Travel Product within the reasonable period;
ii. The Travel Products supplied by the Travel Product Provider are not reasonably fit for the purpose described, not of acceptable quality, or the goods or services are materially different to what we advertised.
6. Where a Travel Product Provider is liable to provide you with a refund for a booking, the Travel Product Provider may do so, less any credit card fees, bank conversion fees or cancellation fees or any service fees payable to us. Please check the Policies and our Terms and Conditions, which are found on the Travlr Platform.
7. If there is any error (including any administrative error, data entry error or calculation error) on the Travlr Platform, which results in a price of a Travel Product displayed by mistake, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, even where it was confirmed on the Travlr Platform. We will inform you of this error as soon as possible, to allow you to make a booking at the correct price, if you wish to do so. However, you will not be entitled to claim compensation from us on the grounds of the cancellation or the related costs, if any, that have been incurred due to an error that has been cancelled.
8. Travel Product Providers reserve the right to cancel, amend or and reschedule your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. We will not be held liable for such cancellation, amendment or reschedule of your booking and we will not reimburse you for any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person, except where required by law.
May 26, 2018